Tacoma, WA 98402
From I-5 Southbound / Northbound
- At Exit 133 (City Center Exit) turn RIGHT onto the ramp toward I-705/ City Center.
- Keep LEFT to stay on ramp toward I-705/ City Center.
- Turn LEFT onto ramp toward A Street/ City Center.
- Keep LEFT to stay on ramp toward S. 15th Street/ Pacific Avenue.
- Follow S. 15th Street two blocks, the GTCTC will be on your left at 1500 Broadway.
- To access onsite parking, Turn LEFT on Market Street.
- Turn LEFT again on S. 17th Street to access Parking Lots *A, B, D & E.
The GTCTC has a total of 400+ parking spaces that can be accessed at Market & 17th Street. Parking lots are operated by Republic Parking and managed by the City of Tacoma.
|Standard parking rates:|
|4+ Hours / All Day||$10.00|
Alternate off-site parking options include street parking, downtown Tacoma parking lots, and the Tacoma Dome Station Transit Garage serviced by Link Light Rail.
Transit & Train
Tacoma's Free Link Light Rail runs frequently throughout the downtown corridor with a stop located just outside the GTCTC on Commerce Street.
Link Light Rail runs from Tacoma's Amtrak Station to downtown.
Transit from Airport
Sound Transit Route 574 runs from SeaTac Airport to the Tacoma Dome Station, where you can transfer to the Link Light Rail to get to The Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center and Downtown.
1320 Broadway Plaza
Tacoma, WA 98402
1-888-862-3255 | (253) 238-8000
Upon arrival at the meeting, please check in at the registration desk on Level 3 of the Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center. Name badges will be issued at the time of check-in and are required for access to all educational sessions and networking activities.
See the online registration form to order tickets to the evening networking activities for your spouse or guest, who will need a name badge to access networking events.
Upon check-in, you will also be provide with a handy meeting notebook that includes an updated schedule, room locator maps, and other need-to-know information.
Join in on the conversation! Include #ORWAMGMA16 on any meeting related posts on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Attire at this conference ranges from business casual to totally casual. Be sure to dress in layers since meeting room temperatures may vary, and be sure to bring a light jacket.↑ Return to the Top